Arniston is a small secluded seaside village on the Cape South Coast, close to Cape Agulhas (Southern-most tip of Africa). Nearby there is the Heunings River Private Nature Reserve and De Mond Nature Reserve. It is located roughly a two-hours drive from Cape Town.
Activities & Attractions
The main attraction in Arniston is the Waenhuiskrans Cave which is a glorious cave bordering the ocean and accessible during low-tide. There are many good fishing areas around town. You can buy tackle from the management team at Arniston Spa Hotel.
Places to stay
-Kassiesbaai Guest House
-16 on Main
- Arniston B&B
- Etna S Holiday Homes
- Arniston Camping/Caravan
- De Mond Veld Cottage (based in the Heunings River Private Nature Reserve)
-Arniston Spa Hotel (4-star)
- Perfect for quiet seaside escapes
- Visit the Waenhuiskrans Cave (low tide)
- Visit the De Mond Nature Reserve and enjoy a peaceful picnic or try one of the many hiking trails
- Ginkgo Spa at Arniston Hotel
- Close to Cape Agulhas, visit the most southern tip of Africa
- Play on the award-winning 9 hole golf course in Bredasdorp, 20 minutes from Arniston.